Saturday, March 12, 2011

::StayWithMe::

I don't know you
You don't know me
We're both busy
Doing our own things
We are both in the same place
Same stations in life
Trying to search for something in life

You looked at me
I looked at you
We talked and started to talk again
We try to do little things
Like going out, eating out
And started conversation

We laugh at each other
Like a child that never stops smiling
Everytime when i'm with you
I'm happy, so happy
Stay with me for a while
Because i need you
Even though you're with someone else

Composer : Eyanz Nlizam
Lyric by : ShilaSuhaimi


Bicarasikacamata : I would like to dedicate this song to someone special in my life. Someone who always make me happy and taught me what life is. Enjoy this song honeyh!

No comments:

.::abOut mE::.

My photo
Putrajaya, Malaysia
im nobody

.::Let's check this out::.

Hello there! Let me intro myself first. Dalam ic nama aku NUR ASILAH SUHAIMI but everyone out there call me shila. Lately, i found out yang aktiviti berblogging ni sangat sesuai dengan jiwa aku sekarang. Kalau sebelum ni aku lagi prefer berfacebooking but sekarang ni aku takde jiwa la kat FB tu. Drop by pon kejap-kejap je...hehe!

Dalam mencari diri sendiri ni banyak perkara baru yang aku jumpa. Mungkin dengan menulis di sini aku rasa puas dengan diri aku yang selama ni kelam mencari konklusi. Kerana secara lisannya, mungkin aku agak sukar untuk meluahkan kata-kata. Segala rasa yang dialami akan dicoretkan di sini untuk kepuasan diri dan tatapan bersama. Bingkisan mereka juga amatlah dihargai. Konklusinya, dengan rasa rendah diri saya mengalu-alukan ketibaan dan perkongsian rasa anda ke halaman ini.